Memory of a Miner
Memoryofaminer.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We may collect the following information:
– your name
– the email address with which you initiate contact with memoryofaminer.com
– your specific inquiry details
– your computer’s IP address.
We require this information to reply to your email.
We retain this information until we have concluded the dialogue with you over the matter regarding which you initiated contact with us, and for internal record keeping for a period of no longer than 1 year.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
– A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. On our website, cookies never identify you personally.
– A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personally identifiable information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
– You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Read how to control and delete cookies.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest to you. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last revised: May 23, 2018